Delivery & Returns
- A standard delivery charge of £3.95 is applied to orders delivered to mainland UK (Includes Channel Islands, Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland).
- Delivery to the above territories is free on all orders over the value of £50.
- We aim to despatch all Products within 5 - 7 working days within the UK. While we endeavor to meet such timescales, we do not undertake to dispatch Products and/or commence Services by a particular date or dates and shall not be liable to you in respect of delays or failure to do so. Bambino Mio cannot be responsible for delays in Product delivery as a result of circumstances beyond the company's control.
- If you refuse or fail to take delivery of Products provided in accordance with these Terms, Bambino Mio cannot be held liable for any risk of loss or damage to the Products.
Refunds, Returns and Exchanges - Products in Saleable Condition
- Bambino Mio will refund or exchange any product purchased directly from its online store providing products are in saleable condition and within 28 days of purchase (proof of purchase is required).
- When returning products we advise you obtain a (free) certificate of posting. Bambino Mio cannot accept responsibility for returned items that are lost/damaged in the post.
- Postage costs for returning products must be met by the customer.
- If products are returned within 28 days of purchase all original postage costs will be refunded along with the cost of the products.
- Please note, due to the nature of the product if the product has been washed or worn the item is deemed ‘not saleable.’
- If there is a problem with your order for which Bambino Mio are responsible we will provide a postage bag for you to return the incorrect product, once products are received, correct products will be posted to you.
Returning or Exchanging Damaged or Faulty Products
- Bambino Mio will exchange or replace any damaged or faulty products (faulty meaning a manufacturing fault has been identified).
- Bambino Mio can only replace products which have been purchased directly from its online store at either www.bambinomio.com or www.bambinomioshop.co.uk.
- If products are damaged or a manufacturing fault has been identified Bambino Mio will pay for the products to be returned.
- If customers believe products to be faulty and are sending them back for inspection then the cost of this is to be met by you. If a manufacturing fault is identified then customers will be reimbursed for the cost of postage.
Products Purchased from Third Parties
- Any products purchased from third parties must be returned to third parties.
- Bambino Mio can offer help and advice on how to use products or help determine if there is any damage or manufacturing faults. However, if appropriate a refund / replacement can only be obtained from the original seller.
Tel: 01604 883777
Please post all returns to:
FAO CUSTOMER SERVICE
Bambino Mio Ltd
12 Staveley Way
Please ensure that you download and print a Bambino Mio RETURNS FORM and enclose it in your parcel if you are returning any goods.