There are so many reasons why parents are switching to reusable nappies and everyone's reason is different; whether it's to help the environment, avoid chemicals against baby's skin, or save some money, reusable nappies are increasing in popularity every year.
We offer a choice of two different nappy systems to suit you and your lifestyle. Some parents choose one nappy system, while others choose to use a combination of the two. Take a look below to see what system is right for you.
miosoft two-piece nappy
- Made up of two parts a nappy (mionappy) and a water resistant nappy cover (miosoft).
- The economical choice – ideal for everyday needs.
- The nappy can be folded to suit the individual needs of your baby and tucks inside the nappy cover.
- 100% cotton nappy is beautifully soft, natural and breathable next to baby's skin.
- A onesize nappy and 2 sizes of nappy cover mean a slim fit without any unnecessary bulk.
- You don't need to wash the cover after every change – reduces your washing and the need to buy lots of nappies and covers.
- The nappies are hard-wearing and may be used on more than one child.
what do I need?
miosolo all-in-one nappy
- The simplest nappy to put on baby - designed for busy parents.
- The miosolo is one size and grows with baby from birth to potty training.*
- The nappy has a super absorbent core and stay-dry inner layer that prevents moisture seeping back onto baby's skin.
- The absorbent core has a unique pull-out tab system for for improved washing performance and fast drying.
- Although the core pulls out, it stays attached and has a cleverly designed tuck-in pocket for easy insertion.
- The nappy is made from a stay soft fabric which remains soft even after washing, providing a cool and comfortable nappy for baby.
* true for most babies, but due to natural variations in babies' size, cannot be guaranteed.
what do I need?
you may also need:
- mioliners (nappy liners) - liners can be used with any reusable nappy.They help protect the nappy from soiling and can be composted when wet or flushed when soiled. They also have a one way action, keeping the surface of the nappy dryer and more comfortable on baby's skin
- mioboost (nappy booster) - perfect to add to either nappy system when more absorbency is needed, ideal for overnight and long journeys
- miofresh (nappy cleanser) - this allows you to wash your nappies from 30°, simply add a scoop to your normal washing powder and the miofresh will clean, freshen and deodorise your reusable nappies
other items you may consider:
- nappy bucket – ideal for storing dirty nappies
- laundry bags – clips into the nappy bucket, when ready for washing place the filled laundry bag into the washing machine to avoid handling the dirty nappies
- miowipes – made from 100% cotton fibre, these natural baby wipes are flushable and are perfect for sensitive skin
- miocare – a biodegradable, non bio washing powder with natural extracts
- wet nappy bag – ideal for storing used nappies when out and about