These terms and conditions govern your use of www.bambinomio.com, www.bambino.co.uk and all associated web addresses; by using our website you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, then we advise that you do not use our website. It is advisable that you check these terms and conditions from time to time. As the Bambino Mio website evolves then we may be required to change our terms and conditions.
1. Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
2.1 that is in breach of privacy and which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
2.2 for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals.
2.3 which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
2.4 which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
3. The information on this website is provided free-of-charge to all users. Whilst we aim to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; we do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
4. At present there are no areas of the company’s website where access is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
5. Our terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. By using this website you hereby commit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes.
6. As a company we have no control over links to our website, this may be done through hypertexts or other links. As we have no control over linked websites, we are not responsible for the content of the linked websites. If you use these links you do so at your own risk. Any person or company that wishes to provide a linked Internet Website must seek prior written permission from the company.
7. Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither the company nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives, will be liable (whether under contract, tort, statute or otherwise) for any damages, losses, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
8. The company accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to the content of any material posted on this website by third parties.
1. If you would like to order any products from our website then you will need to provide us with certain details.
1.1.You will be asked to enter information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. You are responsible for ensuring that all of the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
1. The technical steps required to create a contract between you and us are as follows:
1.2.You will be guided through the ‘checkout’ process by a series of instructions. If you want to correct any errors you have made, you can do so by clicking the ‘continue shopping’ button or the ‘back’ button on your browser.
1.3.You place the order on our website by clicking the ‘place order’ button at the end of the ‘checkout’ process.
1.4.We will send you an email to acknowledge that we have received your order. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance of your order because we will have to carry out stock and identity checks first.
1.5.If you change your mind or you simply want to cancel your order for any reason, then you can do so at any time either before you receive a dispatch confirmation email from us.
1.The products prices on our website are inclusive of UK VAT but exclusive of local taxes, import duties and clearances. We are not responsible for any such taxes including VAT, duties or clearances which may become payable.
2.The price of the products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our website from time to time.
3.Products prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a dispatch confirmation email.
4.Our website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. Where we recognise that we have charged the incorrect price, we will contact you to see what you want to do. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the goods to you at the incorrect lower price.
5.Payments will be taken immediately on order. Payment for all products must be made by one of the methods offered during the ‘checkout’ process.
1.Each product is sold subject to its product description which can be found on the particular web page for the relevant product.
2.Please note the following with regards to all product descriptions on our website:
2.1.we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. This will not affect any orders for which you have already received a dispatch confirmation.
2.2.all sizes and weights are given as a guide only and are approximate.
2.3.a name given to a product is not necessarily representative of its colour, for example, Steel Blue is actually red. If you have a specific requirement or are unsure as to the exact colour, please contact Customer Services.