These terms and conditions govern your use of www.bambinomio.com, www.bambino.co.uk and all associated web addresses; by using our website you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, then we advise that you do not use our website.
1. Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
2.1 that is in breach of privacy and which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
2.2 for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals.
2.3 which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
2.4 which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
3. The information on this website is provided free-of-charge to all users. Whilst we aim to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; we do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
4. At present there are no areas of the company’s website where access is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
5. It is advisable that you check these terms and conditions from time to time. As the Bambino Mio website evolves then we may be required to change our terms and conditions.
6. Our terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. By using this website you hereby commit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes.
7. As a company we have no control over links to our website, this may be done through hypertexts or other links. As we have no control over linked websites, we are not responsible for the content of the linked websites. If you use these links you do so at your own risk. Any person or company that wishes to provide a linked Internet Website must seek prior written permission from the company.
8. Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither the company nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives, will be liable (whether under contract, tort, statute or otherwise) for any damages, losses, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
9. The company accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to the content of any material posted on this website by third parties.