The award-winning miosolo is a simple, stylish and super soft all-in-one reusable nappy which is as easy to use as a disposable! The nappy is onesize meaning it will grow with your baby from birth to potty training.
- Onesize nappy*, allowing the nappy to grow with baby from birth through to potty training, eliminating the need to buy any more nappies.
- The size of the nappy can be changed using the adjustable poppers and Velcro® style fastenings to suit the shape of your little one.
- Concealed super absorbent core and stay-dry inner layer keep moisture away from your baby's delicate skin, leaving it cool and dry.
- Stretchy water resistant outer fabric for even the most active babies.
- Unique pull out tab system makes removing the core from inside the nappy as simple as possible - this improves washing performance and speeds up drying time.
- Super stay soft fabric remains soft wash after wash, providing the most comfortable nappy for your baby's bottom.
- Available in a range of funky colours & prints.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
*True for most, but due to the wide range of babies’ shapes and sizes, this cannot be guaranteed.
by far the best reusable nappyReview by Beth
- These nappies are by far the best reusable nappy you can by. I have also bought some tots bots ones but they do not come close to Mio nappies. My daughter is on the small side and therefore most reusables are far too bulky and do not fit under clothing, but these nappies do and are not bulky at all compared to other brands. The absorbency is excellent and when used with the mio liners are extremely efficient , no leaks yet. I would highly recommended these nappies over any other reusable. (Posted on 19/08/2014)
Miosolo + booster + NO LEAKS!Review by Lorraine Berry
- Miosolo + booster overnight from 8pm to 8am and NO LEAKS!! (Posted on 22/07/2014)
My night nappyReview by jane_03
- I absolutely love using the miosolo at night. Baby has a very comfortable, undisrupted night's sleep. (Posted on 16/07/2014)