The perfect protection for little pool paddlers and beach bums! Help protect your baby’s skin with our UPF 40+ protection rashguards.
- Made with fabric that provides UPF 40+ sun protection for those easy to burn areas.*
- Durable material and long sleeves provide a protective layer against the sun, sand, water and other causes of abrasion to the skin.
- Contains spandex for ultimate stretchy comfort and pull over style for easy and quick changes.
- Made from a lightweight fabric which won’t weigh your baby down in the water.
- Mix & match – coordinate your style, designed to be worn with Bambino Mio reusable swim diapers.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried.
- Every part of this product is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified – the leading global certification for textiles that have been independently tested for harmful substances and guarantees the safety of the materials used in our products.
- Made from 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- Available in 4 sizes: S (<6 months), M (6-12 months), L ( 1-2 years), XL (2 years+).
* This garment conforms to European standard EN13758-2 UPF40+ and provides UVA + UVB protection from the sun. Sun exposure can cause skin damage. Only covered areas are protected. The sun protection offered by this product may be reduced when the item is wet or stretched.
Fabric won't weigh your baby down in the water
Protect those easy to burn areas from the sun
Super stretchy fabric for babies making a splash
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash up to 104°F. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not dry clean. Rinse after use.
Drying: May be tumble dried on cold/low. Do not iron.