The mioduo diaper set is the perfect starter set to try cloth diapers, ideal for part-time users or to purchase to add to you existing diaper collection. Each set contains the essentials you need to get started with cloth diapers.
- The award-winning mioduo is a simple and versatile two-piece cloth diaper. The diaper includes a onesize prefold and a water resistant outer cover.
- Onesize* prefold can be used with two sizes of outer cover to fit from baby to toddler.
- Smart protection - double leak-proof legs and waist for ultimate security.
- Created for dryness - super absorbent layers of cotton keep wetness away from the skin.
- Wriggle proof - stretchy water resistant outer cover provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Naturally soft - designed to feel better with 100% breathable cotton.
- Customize - use any type of inserts inside your cover such as a diaper insert for newborns, prefold or even super soft muslin squares.
- Made for you - fold your inserts for tummy sleepers and add extra inserts to maximize absorbency for heavy wetters.
- Easy to wash and dry - extremely fast drying time for quick diaper turnaround.
- Available in a range of eco-chic designs.
- Made from; prefold: 100% cotton, outer: 100% polyester, laminated to polyurethane.
What's in the box?
- 8 x mioduo prefolds
- 2 x mioduo covers
- 50 x diaper liners
- 3.5oz x natural laundry treatment
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed. Colours and designs may vary.
*True for most, but due to the wide range of babies’ shapes and sizes, this cannot be guaranteed.
Onesize prefold that can be used with two sizes of covers
Ultimate comfort with super absorbent layers of fabric
Leak-proof protection with water resistant cover
Made from 100% cotton fibers
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with enzyme-free detergent up to 140°F. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not dry clean. To add a boost to your laundry, add a dash of laundry treatment to your laundry.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your diapers - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your diapers.
TIP: Be kind to your diapers - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your diapers. Download our laundry guide.