The award-winning miosolo classic is a simple and stylish all-in-one cloth diaper. It's onesize which means it will grow with your little one from baby to toddler. Pop it on just like any other diaper for easy, no-fuss diaper changes.
- All-in-one design – made from one piece and everything is attached with no extra parts for ultimate convenience.
- Onesize* – will fit from baby to toddler. Adjust the size of the diaper using the fastenings to suit the shape of your baby.
- High performance – leak-proof protection with super absorbent core.
- Smart protection – leak-proof elasticated legs and waist provide ultimate security.
- Created for dryness – stay-dry layer keeps wetness away from your baby's skin.
- Wriggle proof – stretchy water resistant fabric provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Free from nasties and super soft – designed to feel better for the most comfortable bottom. This super stay-soft fabric remains soft wash after wash.
- Tailored for you – inside pocket to add extra inserts to maximize absorbency when you need it, perfect for heavy wetters and for use over longer periods of time.
- Easy to wash and dry – machine washable and pull out function improves washing performance and reduces drying time.
- Every part of this product is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- Available in a range of eco-chic designs.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed.
The size of the diaper can be changed to grow with your baby
Leak-proof protection with super absorbent core
Ultimate comfort with stay-dry top layer
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with enzyme-free detergent up to 140°F. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. If soaking, only soak the diaper core, keeping the laminated outer fabric (shell) out of the water. To add a boost to your laundry, add a dash of laundry treatment to your laundry. Please note: colors may fade over time.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your diapers - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your diapers. Download our laundry guide.
I swapped from using Eco naps after 6 months of daily use as I started to experience a lot of leaks. I started using more and more disposables again as I had lost trust that I could get the quality I needed in an eco option with constant outfit changes and her waking up from naps wet through .
After buying a trial pack with Bambino Mio , I could not believe the difference it made. The Bambino Mio are so absorbent even with just the inbuilt liner , quick to put on my squirming baby and dry super fast! Like overnight rather than days it was taking me before which means I now do lots less nappy washes. They even last around 4 hours and my daughter is a heavy wetter and usually have to change her during the night.
This is not a paid review, I’m just so blown away with how these have changed our lives as a family very conscious of our footprint. I will never look back and hope you will give them a try .
These are, hands down, my favorite diapers. So much thought has gone into the design, and it really shows! The small details make all the difference. Even though these are all-in-ones, they use like pocket diapers. Extra absorbancy but without having to track down the insert. The pull-out tab for the insert is a great touch.
I recently bought a few from the fruit collection. The print makes me laugh every time I see it and they're super adorable!
These are the best All in one diapers! Skeptical New mom who was intimidated to do cloth diapering, thought it would be too time consuming, and wouldn’t get husband on board. Got these as a gift and we both are in love!! The patterns are so cute my baby wears them like bloomers and I just throw a tank top and occasional bib on her= Less clothing laundry! AIOs are so easy fast to put together, my mother in law’s generation is jealous! Velcro helped me use these from time baby was in size 1s, absorbent, no leaks at night! Even the gross poop ones do not stain, and no smell after drying in the sun. Daycare loves my AIOs too. We hate having to use disposable diapers now because these are so nice.
These diapers are amazing. I love everything about them. The prints are lovely. They are super absorbent. They are adjustable, they dry relatively quickly, i could go on. These are so great. I am using the mioduo as well and I love the products. I use these along with a reusable liner for my newborn since day one. And hope to continue until potty training.
I have a couple other brands/styles of cloth diapers but these are my favorite. Love how they are soft, cute, high quality, and easy to use. The first one I used my daughter had the biggest poop-splosion and the Miosolo contained all of it! I'm sure that if she'd been in a disposable diaper it would have been a massive blowout. Highly recommend!