miosolo classic starter set
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- The award-winning miosolo classic is a simple and stylish all-in-one cloth diaper. Pop it on just like any other diaper for easy, no-fuss diaper changes.
- All-in-one design – made from one piece and everything is attached with no extra parts for ultimate convenience.
- Onesize* – will fit from baby to toddler. Adjust the size of the diaper using the fastenings to suit the shape of your baby.
- High performance – leak-proof protection with super absorbent core.
- Smart protection – leak-proof elasticated legs and waist provide ultimate security.
- Created for dryness – stay-dry layer keep wetness away from your baby's skin.
- Wriggle proof – stretchy water resistant fabric provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Free from nasties and super soft – designed to feel better for the most comfortable bottom. This super stay-soft fabric remains soft wash after wash.
- Tailored for you – inside pocket to add extra inserts to maximize absorbency when you need it, perfect for heavy wetters and for use over longer periods of time.
- Easy to wash and dry – machine washable and pull out function improves laundry performance and reduces drying time.
- Every part of our diapers is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
- This pack comes in a reusable fabric box for stylish diaper storage.
What's in the box?
- 8 x miosolo classic all-in-one diaper
- 3 x mioboost classic diaper inserts
- 100 x diaper liners
- 10.5 oz x natural laundry treatment
- 1 x diaper pail
- 2 x laundry bags
- Diaper guide
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed. Designs pictured may vary depending on availability.
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed.
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with enzyme-free detergent up to 140°F. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. If soaking, only soak the diaper core, keeping the laminated outer fabric (shell) out of the water. To add a boost to your laundry, add a dash of laundry treatment to your laundry. Please note: colors may fade over time.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your diapers - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your diapers. Download our laundry guide.
The size of the diaper can be changed to grow with your baby
Leak-proof protection with super absorbent core
Ultimate comfort with stay-dry top layer
I love the diapers, they are useful, easy to clean and use but somehow a how-to video could be useful explaining all the materials in the set and hownto use them. Anyways, happy about the purchase!!
I've bought this starter set on October 2021, when my baby boy was 9 months old. He has a very sensitive skin, so some disposable nappies brands are harsh on his bum. This set was perfect to adopt a partial use (at the nursery he uses disposable ones but at home only cloth diapers). They are really easy to use for other caregivers and practical to carry with us when doing errands outside home. Must say that after 6/7 months we cannot use them at night, since they are less bulky when compared to the most absorbent nappies we have (2 inserts + cover) Nevertheless, I highly recommend them to anyone interested in cloth diapering.
I started out using disposable diapers as this is my first baby and I had a lot of learning to do. I started using cloth diapers at 2.5 months and it's been great! I will definitely keep using them and love Bambino Mio's velcro design! I always show them off and recommend them to anyone who will listen!
Usati per i miei 3 figli, dalla nascita al vasino: super consigliati, sono belli, comodi, economici e non inquinano!
Ik heb deze pakket besteld.
De Mio solo.
Ik was verbaasd hoe goed ze eigenlijk zijn en wat een verschil. Met de wegwerp luiers mijn 2 kinderen na een paar keren de Mio solo te hebben gebruikt stonden ze niet meer in uitslag aan hun billetjes. En zeer gemakkelijk in gebruik en heb ook niets van lekkage ermee want ik gebruik ze ook s'nachs
Zowel bij dochter van 22maanden als bij mijn dochter van 9 maanden
Ik ben een zeer tevreden mama
En zulke mooie prentjes op de wasbare luiers.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection