Pull-up style potty training pants are the perfect step away from diapers towards big-kid undies!
- A great first step in your potty training journey. Keep a few pairs to hand for daytime potty training.
- Training pants mimic the feeling of wet underwear to allow toddlers to recognize the feeling of needing to use the potty.
- Underwear-like fit and pull-up style makes for easy changing.
- Helps promote independence for your toddler as they look and feel like big-kid undies.
- Concealed water resistant layer and inner pad contains little accidents saving outer clothes, socks and shoes from getting wet.
- Comfortable and stretchy waistband for active toddlers.
- Cotton blend fabric, nothing is softer against your child's skin.
- Engaging and interactive designs to capture your toddler's imagination.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried.
- Made from 80% cotton, 20% polyester, laminated to polyurethane.
- 5 x potty training pants per pack.
Mess-free and contain little accidents
Soft cotton fabric for the most comfortable bottom
Look and feel like real underwear and the perfect progression from diapers
Wash before use. Machine wash up to 104°F. Wash dark colors separately. Do not use chlorine bleach. May be tumble dried on cold/low. Do not iron.
I have bought these and other brand‘s (less expensive) potty training pants. These are far better because whenever we have accidents at home, the pee won’t escape from the pants. The other ones I have are reinforced in the private area, but not impermeable, so they’re practically useless. I wish I had only bought these ones and I’m telling all my friends about them.