The miosolo classic diaper set is the perfect set to add to your cloth diaper collection. Each set contains 6 x diapers and some essential accessories.
- The award-winning miosolo classic is a simple and stylish all-in-one cloth diaper. Pop it on just like any other diaper for easy, no-fuss diaper changes.
- All-in-one design – made from one piece and everything is attached with no extra parts for ultimate convenience.
- Onesize* – will fit from baby to toddler. Adjust the size of the diaper using the fastenings to suit the shape of your baby.
- High performance – leak-proof protection with super absorbent core.
- Smart protection – leak-proof elasticated legs and waist provide ultimate security.
- Created for dryness – stay-dry layer keeps wetness away from your baby's skin.
- Wriggle proof – stretchy water resistant fabric provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Free from nasties and super soft – designed to feel better for the most comfortable bottom. This super stay-soft fabric remains soft wash after wash.
- Tailored for you – inside pocket to add extra inserts to maximize absorbency when you need it, perfect for heavy wetters and for use over longer periods of time.
- Easy to wash and dry – machine washable and pull out function improves laundry performance and reduces drying time.
- Every part of our diapers is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
What's in the box?
- 6 x miosolo classic all-in-one diapers
- 50 x diaper liners
- 3.5oz x natural laundry treatment
- Diaper guide
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed.
The size of the diaper can be changed to grow with your baby
Leak-proof protection with super absorbent core
Ultimate comfort with stay-dry top layer
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with enzyme-free detergent up to 140°F. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. If soaking, only soak the diaper core, keeping the laminated outer fabric (shell) out of the water. To add a boost to your laundry, add a dash of laundry treatment to your laundry. Please note: colors may fade over time.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your diapers - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your diapers. Download our laundry guide.
J'ai acheter un premier set pour passer le pas, après nous l avons testé durant un mois (J ai énormément regarder de vidéo pour savoir comment les laver sans les abimer)
Et ensuite j en ai racheter deux, suffisant pour un enfant.
Nous sommes ravis d utiliser les couches miosolo, nous n avons jamais eu de fuite ou de problème d odeur.
Une découverte qui a littéralement changer nos vie, celle de nos poubelles aussi.
We LOVE these diapers!
They fit well, they wash well, they are easy to adjust, and they are adorable! Cloth diapering made easy, thank you Bambino Mio!
We also love that Bambino Mio has a store on Amazon now.
For reference, we have a 13 month old daughter and have been using them since she was 4mo old. We also tried Lil Helper and Rumparooz cloth diapers and Bambino Mio's fit, performance and ease of use was far superior.
I love this nappies!!! Thabk you so much!
They are amazing! I bought them like 3 or 2 months ago for my 16 months old baby boy, and we are very happy. I never had an issue, I just saw videos on the internet on how to put properly a cloth nappy like this model and we did a good job!! They are soooo soft and my baby's rash stop and now he is better since we started to use them. So, I highly recommended. Oh! And at night we use an extra overnight and my baby sleep all the night.
A good pack to buy if using part time. I use these diapers overnight very easy to use and offers a good selection of colors.
I started using cloth diapers and my son's diaper rash disappeared almost straightaway the absorbency is amazing!!