Boost your diaper absorbency with highly absorbent diaper inserts, which can be used alone for newborn and smaller babies or as a booster inside any cloth diaper to maximize absorbency.
- mioboost classic diaper insert can be used with Bambino Mio's miosolo classic, miosolo supreme or mioduo diapers or any type of cloth diaper.
- Suitable to use from baby to toddler.
- Super absorbent to keep wetness away and can absorb several times its own weight.
- Quilted for liquid distribution.
- Stay dry top layer keeps moisture away from your baby’s delicate skin, leaving it cool and dry.
- Super stay soft fabric remains soft wash after wash, providing ultimate comfort for your baby.
- Lightweight and slim fitting providing minimum bulk for little bottoms.
- Perfect addition to your diaper to maximize absorbency when you need it, perfect for heavy wetters, use over longer periods of time and snooze approved for night-time use.
- Easy to wash and extremely quick drying time.
- Every part of this product is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- 3 x inserts per pack.
- Insert size: H13.5in x W5in.
- Made from; Back: 89% polyester, 11% nylon. Face: 100% polyester.
Leak-proof with super absorbent layers of fabric
Add to your diaper to maximize absorbency when you need it
Ultimate comfort with stay-dry top layer
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with enzyme-free detergent up to 140°F. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. To add a boost to your laundry, add a dash of laundry treatment to your laundry. Please note: colors may fade over time.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
Really like these boosters. I have bought 4 packs already. They are really absorbent while leaving my babies bottom dry. I use them along with a reusable liner. My ONLY complain is that I had been using them "wrong" all along. The printed part should touch babies bottom and I was doing the opposite. Also noticed that many people commented on doing the same. The company explained this on their instagram (many people commented on this there) but it would be great if they explained it from the start here and Youtube. Or if they had a picture here as well.
Also, I have been using these boosters with a mioduo cover and a reusable liner, just that for my newborn. Have not needed anything else yet. And they work perfectly.
I have an extremely heavy wetter. We use the fitted essembly diapers but I top it with the gray felt liners and then outside the fitted I use 2-3 of these. Then a cover. I tested these inserts to see how much liquid they hold. 5 oz seems to be the max, but without any sort of pressure points and they are thoroughly soaked. So when I think of them, I add 4 oz. These are not thick, they are very fast drying and have not held stink in despite our hard well water. I sort of wish the sets had more consistency in appearance as babysitters like grandparents are super confused when they see a green booster and then a zebra or whatever. But they are fun and I like them.
Just to point it out:: I was expecting a soft, almost velour finish on the top. Nope. But I’m not using them directly on the baby’s skin so it’s not a problem. I also find after laundering them and handling / sorting these my hands feel dry. But these aren’t deal breakers.
fantastic liners. By far the best I have used with cloth diapers. They are very thick but really soft and not too bulky.
Lovely soft booster and not bulky at all. they wash well and dry really quickly.
I thought we'd try a diaper booster as my baby was starting to sleep through and then waking wet. We tried two diapers in each wrap but they were so bulky and uncomfortable. These boosters are so much better! They are super absorbent the top layer feeling dry still after 9 hrs wearing. Would definitely recommend them