The award-winning mioduo is a simple and versatile two-piece cloth diaper. The diaper includes a onesize prefold and a water resistant outer cover and is suitable to use from baby to toddler. Fold the prefold into the cover for easy, no-fuss diaper changes.
- Onesize* prefoldcan be used with two sizes of outer cover to fit from baby to toddler.
- Smart protection - double leak-proof legs and waist for ultimate security.
- Created for dryness - super absorbent layers of cotton keep wetness away from the skin.
- Wriggle proof - stretchy water resistant outer cover provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Naturally soft - designed to feel better with 100% breathable cotton.
- Customize - use any type of inserts inside your cover such as a diaper insert for newborns, prefold or even super soft muslin squares.
- Made for you - fold your inserts for tummy sleepers and add extra inserts to maximize absorbency for heavy wetters.
- Easy to wash and dry - extremely fast drying time for quick diaper rotation.
- Available in a range of eco-chic designs.
- Made from; insert: 100% cotton, outer: 100% polyester, laminated to polyurethane.
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed.
Onesize prefold that can be used with two sizes of covers
Ultimate comfort with super absorbent core and stay-dry layer
Leak-proof protection with water resistant fabric
Made from 100% cotton fibers
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with enzyme-free detergent up to 140°F. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not dry clean. To add a boost to your laundry, add a dash of laundry treatment to your laundry.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your diapers - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your diapers.
TIP: Be kind to your diapers - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your diapers. Download our laundry guide.