The miosolo starter set is the perfect set to get started with cloth diapers and is ideal for part-time users. Each set contains the essentials you need to get started with cloth diapers.
- The award-winning miosolo is a simple and stylish all-in-one cloth diaper. Pop it on just like any other nappy for easy, no-fuss diaper changes.
- Onesize* - will fit from baby to toddler. Adjust the size of the diaper using the fastenings to suit the shape of your baby.
- Smart protection - leak-proof legs and waist for ultimate security.
- Created for dryness - super absorbent core and stay-dry layer keep wetness away from the skin.
- Wriggle proof - stretchy water resistant fabric provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Ultra soft - designed to feel better for the most comfortable bottom. Super stay-soft fabric remains soft wash after wash.
- Maximum performance - inside pocket to add extra inserts to maximize absorbency for heavy wetters.
- Easy to wash and dry - pull out function improves washing performance and reduces drying time.
- Available in a range of eco-chic designs.
- Every part of our diapers is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
- This pack comes in a reusable fabric box for stylish diaper storage.
What's in the box?
- 8 x miosolo all-in-one diaper
- 3 x mioboost diaper inserts
- 100 x diaper liners
- 300g x natural laundry treatment
- 1 x diaper pail
- 2 x laundry bags
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed. Designs pictured may vary depending on availability.
The size of the diaper can be changed to grow with your baby
Ultimate comfort with super absorbent core and stay-dry layer
Leak-proof protection with water resistant fabric
Remain super soft wash after wash for the most comfortable bottom
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with enzyme-free detergent up to 140°F. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not dry clean. To add a boost to your laundry, add a dash of laundry treatment to your laundry.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your diapers - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your diapers. Download our laundry guide.