Contoured super soft microfleece diaper liners which are designed to make cloth diaper changing easy and fuss free!
- Use diaper liners to catch solids and help reduce soiling of your diapers.
- Oversized to fit your diapers for fuller coverage and ultimate diaper protection.
- Contoured shape - wider where you need it to protect elastic edges.
- Stay dry fabric designed to draw moisture away from the surface to keep your baby's skin dry.
- Colored grey to help disguise stubborn stains.
- Super soft providing the most comfortable surface for your baby’s bottom.
- Perfect for newborn delicate skin and suitable for all skin types.
- Can be used with all types of cloth diapers.
- Reuse again and again – helping preserve our environment.
- 8 x liners per pack.
- Liner size: H14 in x W7.5 in.
- Made from 100% polyester.
- This product is vegan friendly and is not tested on animals.
Fabric designed to draw moisture away for super dryness
Hourglass shape designed to fit your diapers perfectly
Oversized for fuller diaper coverage and ultimate protection
Remain super soft wash after wash for the most comfortable bottom
Washing: Machine wash warm up to 140°F. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Do not dry clean.
Drying: Dry away from direct heat. May be tumble dried cold/low. Do not iron.
Absolutely love them. I have tried the disposable ones too and they are great as well but trying to be more environmentally conscious and these do the trick. We love them, we have bought 3 packs already.
I clothed an elder child and gave up due to expensive wash detergents, AIOs I hated that couldn’t get clean no matter what, and more importantly yeast infections that were HORRIBLE. Im talking bleeding messes. It was awful. This time, with covid and a constant lack of disposable options in our area I thought cloth might work for us as we had so many better options. I bought fitted inserts with snaps that are awesome and have never seen a blowout. But crucial to their success are these liners. 1- I’ve never seen them hold a stain. 2- they really keep the skin dry unless the diaper is soaked past it’s absorbency and on for too long. 3-the skin looks perfect when I use them. Like no redness. No rashes, no bleeding, nada. I don’t even have to use a barrier or cream! So that’s a cost savings right there. 4- they are dry almost right out of the wash so I don’t even have to put them in the dryer. I make a loose pile of them on the counter while everything else is drying. 5- no stench with our well water.
Absolutely recommend these! If I didn’t have them, I probably would give up cloth diapering again.